Did you know ' />

2.5% Rollback on Property Taxes

Did you know that if you own the home you reside in, you are entitled to a 2.5% rollback on your property taxes? Look at your real estate tax bill that you received from the county treasurer. If you do not have a 2.5% Rollback listed under your 10% Rollback, you are not getting a savings you are entitled to. To receive the 2.5% rollback, call the county auditor’s office at 419-592-1956 and ask them to mail you the application for the 2.5% rollback. You can also get this application from the county auditor’s website which is listed to the right under Links of Interest.

Print This Article